Family Background: I am a Noongar yorga raised in Perth. My family connections are Menang-Albany and Goreng-Gnowangerup.
- Completed Cert 4 in Education Assistant - Aboriginal Focus
- Completed Cert 4 In Counselling & Mind Body Medicine
- Youth Worker at City of Gosnells
- Aboriginal and Islander Education Officer at Yule Brook College
- Currently completing The National Empowerment Project
Job Role: Deadly Sista Girlz Program Co-ordinator
Location: Yule Brook College, Maddington
Describe a typical days work at the Foundation: A typical day at work for me involves building strong connections and relationships with the girls. I enjoy getting to know the girls on a personal level one on one and encouraging the girls to achieve their goals whether that is with football, school work or their personal life.
Favourite part about being a mentor: Being a positive role model for the girls and being able to make a difference in their lives.
Personal Inspiration: My 3 children are my inspiration.
Quote to live by: You have this one life. How do you wanna spend it? Be brave. Believe in yourself. Do what feels right. Take risks. You have this one life. Make yourself proud.