The Wirrpanda Foundation with the support of the Australian Government, under the Indigenous Business Sector Strategy (IBSS) delivers the WA Indigenous Business and Employment Hub (Wirra Hub).
Wirra Hub provides significant opportunity for Indigenous Businesses to access business advice and connect with existing mainstream and Indigenous-specific business support services as well as supporting public, private and not-for-profit organisations to engage Indigenous businesses or jobseekers to enable them to meet their procurement and employment targets
Business support services, information and commercial support is provided for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples wanting to start, grow or sustain their businesses across the following areas:
• Business incubation and start up
• Business growth and capital requirements support
• Tendering and contract execution
• Joint venture, merger and acquisition commercial advice
• Import, export and foreign investment
• Land based enterprises
• Human resources and industrial relations
• Governance, risk management and compliance
• Legal advice and services
• Back office systems and processes and
• Bookkeeping or outsourced accounting.